You’ve experienced cleaning service NYC from a reliable cleaning company to get a more sanitized home or workplace. The question remains whether or not the service you received was worth the expense.
Companies provide various cleaning services for homes and offices, from basic to deep. However, judging by its effect on specific areas, one can vouch whether their cleaning professionals did a thorough job.
Of course, if you want a spotless home or office that will earn you high praise, your cleaner needs adequate time to do the job. Customers need to be realistic about how long cleaning experts might take to do a quality job of fulfilling their requirements. Being honest and upfront with a cleaning company is helpful when scheduling appointments.
Here we share brief checklists for commercial and residential properties to determine if your cleaning service is worth continuing.
Just like ordinary spaces, office interiors need professional cleaning from time to time. Office buildings and other commercial areas should be cleaned thoroughly for lasting first impressions on visitors. Business schedules are less flexible than residential timetables, as they are frequented by many employees, clients, and pre-scheduled meetings. This leaves fixed, restricted hours for cleaning.
You can trust HomeCleanNYC to maintain your workplace’s pristine appearance and, thus, efficient operation, no matter how hectic things get.
The most critical areas to consider when ensuring your offices are well-cleaned are:
- Sanitized staff bathrooms
- Clean kitchen slabs or counters
- Spotless surfaces such as blinds and carpets
- False ceilings without grime
- Empty trash cans
Keeping the office clean and free of dust can mitigate allergies and respiratory problems, positively affecting employee morale and productivity.
Our numerous customers’ busy lifestyles leave little time outside their personal, professional, and social lives. These customers rely on us to handle their home cleaning needs, expecting a tidy residence. To better meet the needs of such clients, we become flexible for their specific calendars and requests.
- Every kitchen surface, including the cabinets and countertops, should be spotless (it will show if the cleaner just used water)
- House flooring is the best indicator of whether the place was cleaned thoroughly or for the sake of it.
- No scuffs on the mirrors or window glasses should be present.
- Washrooms must be immaculate.
- Your house should have a freshly-cleaned fragrance.
- You shouldn’t be able to spot dust in the house.
- The cleaner assigned should have made your beds and rooms.
- All trash cans must be empty.
- .The cleaner should tidy up the living room
Beyond the abovementioned areas, you should check spaces under, behind, and within your furniture, appliances, or crevices.
In addition to visual inspection, you can ask your house cleaner the following questions to make sure they are paying attention to all of these details:
- What sort of degreaser did they use to clean the kitchen?
- What kind of cleaning supplies did they use?
- Did they clean and sanitize every restroom?
HomeCleanNYC only uses the highest quality, respected brands, such as Method and Meyers. All our cleaning products are non-toxic and safe for the environment. Through our convenient online booking system, you can give specific instructions to the person tasked with cleaning your home. Also, you can give them written directions at home if that’s more convenient.
Houses of any size are welcome to take advantage of our regular and deep cleaning services. You can be at peace that your home will be spotless after we’ve cleaned it, no matter what level of cleaning service (basic or deep) you request from us. With the help of our vetted, insured, and bonded housekeepers, you can give your home that groomed look it deserves. Get an instant cleaning quote right away!